Fog cannon is professional dust suppression equipment. It is used for the management of industrial and mining dust, construction site dust, and fog burial management, so it is also called a dust removal fog machine. The mist sprayed by the fog cannon is very small and can completely contact the dust floating in the air. It quickly combines with the dust in the air to form mist particles, which quickly suppress and settles the dust. It is widely used in dust suppression and air purification. Get in touch with us for more details. Email: email@example.com Phone/Whatsapp/Wechat: +86 18337123872
Technical Parameter of Mist Cannon:
|Q235 Carbon steel
|Q235 Carbon steel
|Q235 Carbon steel
|Q235 Carbon steel
|Recycled water pipe
|The machine size
Main Structure of Water Mist Cannon:
The dust control fog cannon consists of water tanks, water pipes, plunger pumps, nozzles, fans, generators (petrol or diesel), horizontal steering gear, a vertical pitching device, an electronic control box, remote control, and other components.
Features of Water Mist Cannon:
- High efficiency: The sprayed water mist can quickly combine with the dust, and the dust reduction effect is obvious.
- Wide range: The high-pressure centrifugal fan enables the fog cannon to have a very long range and large coverage area.
- Energy saving: Fog cannon dust suppression can save 70-80% of water compared with dust suppression equipment, such as spray guns, and sprinklers.
- Mist cannon is easy to move and operate. It has low installation cost and maintenance costs.
- The dust suppression effect is better. Industrial fog cannon can reduce the number of particulates in the air, and at the same time, it can cool the workers in the hot summer.
- The dust removal fog cannon machine occupies a small space. It can save effective space in the plant and reduce construction investment.
Application of Fog Cannon Machine:
- Control of excessive pollution, dust, haze, and urban environment.
- Dust and temperature reduction in demolition sites, water conservancy dams, highways, and bridges.
- Dust pollution control in a coal yard, mining area, coal yard, port coal yard, power plant, steel plant, coke, and so on.
- Large-scale disinfection and epidemic prevention after airports, highways, stations, garbage dumps, and natural disasters.
- Dust-lowering, moisturizing, and temperature-lowering disinfection in sports venues, hot venues, etc.
The fog cannon generally includes mobile fog cannon, fixed fog cannon, and vehicle-mounted fog cannon. The greater the power of the centrifugal fan, the larger the range of the fog cannon, and the greater the power of the supporting generator set. The fog cannon machine is a special equipment for spraying water mist and suppressing dust, such as smog, road dust, and construction dust. Mist spray dust suppression can fundamentally control dust pollution and reduce the amount of smog.
How to Maintain the Fog Cannon?
If the operation and maintenance of a fog cannon machine are improper, the machine is easily corroded, which will reduce its service life. Therefore, the fog cannon should be maintained in the following aspects.
- It is necessary to operate according to the instructions and check and adjust the status of each component. Add lubrication to the machine and keep it clean.
- After the end of use, rinse and spray it promptly with water several times. So as to clear the remaining liquid in the tank, pump, and pipeline.
- If the fog cannon is stored for a long time, the machine and its components need to be cleaned, including V-belts, spray hoses, nozzles, mixers, and suction pipes.
Due to its working principle of dust source prevention, dust suppression cannon has become one of the most effective products for urban dust management. They have wide applications in building demolition, earthworks, municipal environmental protection, open pit coal mines, garbage landfill sites, docks, and ports. And remote fog sprayer machine combines with the dust monitoring system, which can achieve the effect of remote monitoring. It can also automatically start and stop according to the preset parameters, which is very intelligent and convenient. We exported the dust suppression cannon to Australia on July 2023 and got good praise.
What are the Reasons for the Noise of Dust Cannon?
- The base of the mist cannon is unstable. When the fan works, it produces a lot of noise due to unbalanced forces. At this time, it is necessary to fix the base in time, change the corresponding position or fill the gasket below to maintain the balance of the fog gun.
- The machine parts are damaged. In this situation, it is necessary to immediately cut off the power supply, turn off the machine, check the system, and replace the damaged parts.
- The fan speed is too high or the direction of the fan rotation is wrong. This is because the manufacturer has made an error in the setting. Adjust it according to the manual in time after discovery, otherwise, it may damage the machine.
- Foreign matter entering the fan will cause the mist cannon to run unevenly. This situation is usually more common in construction sites or sand quarries and other centers. Because of the large environmental dust particles in these sites, pay attention to the timely removal of surrounding foreign objects.
In short, in the operation of mist cannon, you must always pay attention to the operation of the machine and do the maintenance of the machine regularly. Before use, pay attention to the installation environment of the fog cannon dust suppression, keep the surrounding environment dry, and clean the appearance of the motor regularly. Ensure the air inlet is not affected by dust particles.
At the same time, YG Machinery also has a mortar spraying machine, sandblasting machine, pile breaker machine, mini concrete pump, fog cannon dust suppression, electric pipe bender machine, rust removal machine, rotary drilling machine, water well drilling rigs, anchor drilling machine. If you are looking for them, please leave a message to tell us or get in touch with us. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone/Whatsapp/Wechat: +86 18337123872