A rotary drilling machine is a construction machine suitable for hole-making operations in building foundation engineering. Hydraulic rotary drilling rig is mainly suitable for construction of sandy soil, cohesive soil, silty soil, and other soil layers. It is used in the construction of cast-in-place piles, continuous walls, foundation reinforcement, and other foundations. The rotary drilling rig has the advantages of fast construction speed, good hole quality, low environmental pollution, flexible and convenient operation, high safety performance, and strong applicability. Become the main hole forming equipment for bored pile construction.
Parameters of Rotary Drilling Machine
|Vehicle mass (kg)||8000|
|Wheel base (mm)||Front 1400 After 1060|
|Drilling depth (m)||13|
|Drilling diameter (mm)||600-1600|
|Rotation angle||180 degree|
|Walking speed (km/h)||50|
|Gear pump model||CBJT2080|
|Hydraulic system working pressure (mpa)||20-25|
|Hydraulic system displacement (ml/r)||80|
|Engine power (kw)||88|
The Main Purpose of the Rotary Drilling Machine:
Rotary digging holes for bored pile foundation projects, suitable for highways, bridges, railways, water conservancy, urban construction, and other projects. The current maximum drilling diameter of rotary drilling rigs is 3.0 m, and the maximum drilling depth is 120 m, but usually. The suitable depth of the rotary drilling machine is within 50-60 m, and the drilling diameter is within 2 meters. When choosing a rotary drilling rig, choose the size of the machine according to the geology!
Rotary Drilling Machine Price
Rotary drilling machines are an indispensable type of piling machinery in construction projects. The quality of rotary drilling rigs of different manufacturers and models varies, which will inevitably lead to differences in prices. The price of the rotary drilling rig is affected by nothing more than the diameter of the hole pile required by the project, the depth of the hole pile, the geology and walking conditions of the construction site, etc.
The rotary drilling rig can show according to different digging widths and depths for different addresses. There will also be certain differences in the price in terms of different operating methods and capabilities. Of course, after-sales service cannot be ignored. In the whole process of selling rotary drilling rigs, high-quality after-sales service will also affect the price difference.
Classification of Small Rotary Drilling Rigs:
Small rotary drilling rigs are now widely used mechanical products. Not only has the advantages of simple operation and wide application, but also the product can be drilled vertically, and the quality of the holes is also very good. There are two types of small rotary drilling rigs on the market, one is wheel type and the other is crawler type. Customers can choose according to their own field environment and terrain.
The biggest advantage of the crawler rotary drilling rig is that it has a heavy site and the stability of the machine is also very good. The maximum piling depth can be 96m, and the diameter of the pile mouth is 0.6-1.2 mm. The disadvantage is that the transition of the machine is relatively slow; the wheel type adopts the self-weight drilling mode to realize the rotary drilling pile depth of 1-1.5 meters, and it can be equipped with different specifications of drilling tools, and the pile hole diameter range can also be used. Reaching 600-1200mm, once the drill rod is returned to its position after the construction is completed, which is very efficient and flexible.
Advantages of Hydraulic Rotary Drilling Machine:
- One machine with multiple functions, realizing multiple drilling methods. The modular combination design method is adopted to realize one machine with multiple functions under the condition that the main engine remains unchanged, so as to meet the adaptability of large construction machinery to different construction methods.
- Advanced equipment performance, high degree of automation, and low labor intensity. Rotary drilling rig machines are crawler-type fully hydraulic self-propelled rigs, using a full set of hydraulic systems, and some are also equipped with advanced computer operating systems. hydraulic rotary drilling is highly centralized, compact in structure, flexible and convenient to operate, mechanized and automated, and can move by itself in the construction site, stand up masts, and move and align the holes easily and quickly. The use of telescopic drill rods saves manpower and time for adding and connecting drill rods, with less auxiliary time and high time utilization.
- High drilling efficiency. Rotary drilling equipment can be equipped with different drill bits according to the formation conditions. Long drill barrels can be used in the cohesive soil layer to speed up the drilling speed and can be automatically adjusted according to the formation conditions. The WOB is large and easy to control. At the same time, because the rotary drilling bit directly extracts the rock and soil from the hole, the drilling speed is very high.
- The pile quality is good. Rotary drilling equipment has little disturbance to the ground, which is beneficial to increase the pile side friction resistance and ensure the design bearing capacity of the pile foundation. There is less sediment at the bottom of the hole, which is easy to clean and improves the bearing capacity of the pile end.
- Small environmental pollution. Rotary drilling equipment is dry or non-circulating mud drilling. The construction site is clean and causes little pollution to the environment. At the same time, the rotary drilling rig has low vibration and low noise.
In addition to the rotary drilling rig, YG Machinery also has other drill equipment. As a professional drill machine manufacturer, we have an anchor drilling rig for sale, a water well drilling machine, small water well drilling rigs, a core drilling rig, DTH drilling rig, rotary drilling machine. And auxiliary equipment, drill pipe, drill bit.